Home Forum 2- Topless Topics Community Introductions

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Hermie 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

Proudafdad
    Participant

Hi there! I’m proudafdad, and I’ll tell you a little about myself. I spent 7 years in the military, mostly overseas (Europe). In that time, I found my opinions on the body changing. When breasts, and even nudity, become a normal thing, you stop specializing them.

Since returning home, I married, and have found my wife and I supporting both the top equality movement, as well as promoting social nudity in general. We stumbled across Topless Topics in search of information on both. We’ve started a young nudists club, and plan on starting a vlog to tackle issues in nudism. Thanks for reading, and I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Cleo
    Keymaster

Hi Proudafdad! Thanks so much for joining the community! You’re doing exactly what I’d hoped others would do- introduce a little about themselves, so we can all get to know each other and make this into a community, not just a one-woman show!

Please note that I’m still experimenting a lot with the forum layout, so we might be switching over to a different system sooner or later and I might have to wipe the posts to do that. I’ll definitely try to avoid that if I can, though!

Robert91

Hi Everyone. Robert here. I’ve been a follower of Topless Topics for years and an advocate for topfree rights for decades. I’m the also an admin for the topfree runboard.

http://btopfree.runboard.com/

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Robert91.

ResilientMonkey

Hey folks! My name is Todd – been following Cleo for a bit now. Found her stuff on YouTube. I am a nudist, I was a member of YNA (which has shut down), and thanks to them I learned a lot about the #freethenipple movement.

I am a father to three young women, so this whole topfreedom concept has come close to my heart!

Also, I am disabled due to medical reasons. Before that, I have been a database programmer for about 20+ years.

Robert91

I managed to get my avatar to show up in my profile, but it still is not showing up in my posts. So until I get this figured out, you’ll have click on my profile if you want to see what I look like.

*edit: seems to be working now*

Nakedhippiefamily
    Participant

Hi! My name is Marlee, and I’ve been a nudist and top free advocate for almost 15 years now. I’ve been following Cleo’s videos almost since they started. Im happy to be here and to meet some new friends. ?

Hermie
    Participant

Hello everyone! I am in the military and a newbie in the naturist lifestyle. I am enjoying it, just wished I had discovered it years ago! My wife and I are both supporters of top-free and naturist rights. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and engaging in some good conversation.

Tyler96
    Participant

Hi, my name is Tyler and I’ve been a supporter of topfreedom, topless equality, #freethenipple, and other movements associated with this same topic for a long time now. I randomly found Cleo’s videos on Vimeo a while back. I’ve been hoping to make some friends that also support topless equality, both online and IRL. I’m open to chatting with anyone who wants to. 🙂

Superjoe
    Participant

Hi everyone! My name is Joe, and I too was in the Army for seven years. I’m a married father-of-two boys, and I try raising my children to know that a woman can do anything that a man can do, and that a person should not be judged on their gender, but rather their ability. I’ve even had my kids attend karate at a studio where a woman was the lead instructor. That was by Design.

Now, I know this will get me a whole lot of hate mail, but I am a conservative white male. There are not too many outlets that support feminism and true equal rights in a conservative base, so that’s why I’m here. I’m not a nudist, but if I’m at a beach or somewhere where I feel it’s appropriate for me to take off my shirt, why couldn’t a woman? I’ve never understood how a woman’s boobs can be such a measure of controversy, but really, a woman can get arrested for doing the exact same thing a man can do? It doesn’t make sense. I do fear that a lot of my fellow XY chromosomed friends may have a hard time dealing with seeing a topless woman and not revert back to being a neanderthal, so yes, I am interested in the topic.

I love what you’re doing, and I sincerely hope the haters don’t ever silence you.

Hermie
      Participant

Hi Joe! No worries about the political affiliation. I too am a conservative white male (and Christian). The fact that folks from different political persuasions can stand side-by-side on this issue just goes to show you the glaring inequality problem we have on top-free rights. You’re definitely not alone on the site. And thanks for your service!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.