Home Forum 2- Topless Topics Community Is there anybody there?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tyler96 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Bertxxx
    Participant

Hi everyone?? It’s much quieter here than I expected am I just in the wrong place?

I don’t get on with Twitter (I’m not the president of the USA, I like to try and think before I say anything and present a coherent view, even if I get it staggeringly wrong sometimes).

I just thought there’d be a bit more lively and fun discussion here.

Tyler96
    Participant

Hi! I’m here! You’re not alone!

Bertxxx
    Participant

Hi Tyler. It’s just a bit quiter here than I’d expected hopefully it will start to gather some momentum.

Look forward to hearing from you ??

Tyler96
    Participant

Hi. I hope this site gains more popularity too. I think it slowly is. People just need to share her videos and share this site’s link to all social media websites (especially ones that are about this topic too, like #freethenipple, topless equality, topfreedom, etc, on Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Blogger, Facebook, and others). I really think it would be cool if people (both males and females) started making their own topless topics videos. There are lots of people in lots of movements all about this same subject. It’s just a matter of communicating and bringing them all together.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.