Home Forum 1- Topless Topics Content New Video Topic Submissions!

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nakedhippiefamily 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

Cleo
    Keymaster

Just a new thread to get started filling up the community forum with content!

Consider this thread to be an open area for suggesting topics and interviews you’d like to see me try to make happen soon!

Same rules apply as always–nothing insulting or sexually harassing, or you’ll get banned. You also might want to use the videos search feature to make sure I haven’t already covered that topic! https://vimeo.com/toplesstopics and https://www.youtube.com/user/ToplessTopics have all the videos, until I can finish making individual website posts for all of the videos as well!

Nakedhippiefamily
    Participant

I think a video either just talking about nudist culture, or even interviewing the owners or members of a resort would be an awesome video! There are a lot of misconceptions about the lifestyle. I know AANR-NW probably would love to do a interview or two.

Cleo
    Keymaster

Hey Naked, thanks for the idea! It’s funny, I was actually just talking to my dad about trying to get someone at any of the “nearby” (within a few hours’ drive” nudist resorts willing to let me interview them on camera :p I’ll definitely keep trying to make that happen if others are interested in it! The main problem is that I can’t seem to find any local nudist “resorts” or communities per se, just “clothing optional” beaches and clubs that meet at people’s houses. Which is fine, but not really what I’m hoping to find. But I’ll keep googling it, and of course if anyone knows of any nudist resorts in or near Portland, OR, let me know!

Nakedhippiefamily
    Participant

There is the Willamettans in Marcola, OR. I went there on vacation. I know there is one other in Oregon, but can’t think of it’s name. Then there are two where I live, kaniksu ranch north of Spokane, WA and sun meadow resort outside of Worley, ID. Willamettans is clothing optional, while sun meadow requires nudity. I would contact AANR-NW and see if you can interview during the yearly convention in August.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.