Home Forum 2- Topless Topics Community Website Feedback Thread!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Cleo 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

Cleo
    Keymaster

I could have sworn I already had a thread up about this, but now I can’t find it. Huh!

Anyway, this is the official (for now) website feedback thread! Leave a reply to let me know your thoughts on the website, what parts you think should be changed or added, and so on! I can’t promise I can make all the changes immediately–as I keep saying, I’m no expert CSS coder so it’s all trial-and-error from here, but I’ll surely do my best to implement good ideas as I’m able to!

Or if you’re a website coder and want to help or interested in being a forum moderator, let me know as well! You can reply here, or email me at toplesstopicstv@gmail.com and let me know what your skills are and how you want to help. Thank you so much in advance!

So, what do you think? What do you want to change? I’m in the midst of making a website page that will list all sorts of video ideas, people I want to interview, website changes I want to make, etc. so I’ll be posting a link to that here as soon as it’s ready.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.