Home Forum 2- Topless Topics Community What sort of "Topless Topics" merchandise might you be interested in purchasing?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Cleo 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

Cleo
    Keymaster

Hello, Toppers! I wanted to start gauging interest in what sorts of Topless Topics merchandise I should look into cost-effective ways of producing, so that I can start selling them to help me fund the website and future Topless Topics content goals. Currently the only thing I have on sale are several digital photoshoot prints, which you can get through Etsy (https://www.etsy.com/shop/ToplessTopics) or Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/ToplessTopics). But I’m very eager to start offering a much broader range of merchandise, ranging from the seed bead necklaces I like to do (but that take hours to make x.x) to T-shirts to bumper stickers to ???

So I wanted to start this thread to ask everyone’s interest in what sort of products you might be interested in purchasing, and if you have any mass-producers to recommend! I know about the usual ones like Vistaprint etc., but if you have any companies you’ve had personal experience with and want to recommend/warn away from them, please let me know!

I am happy to do the designs myself (I’m a graphic designer/illustrator after all), it’s just the financial and logistical stuff I need to figure out still :p But as long as there’s sufficient interest in buying these products if/when I can produce them, then I’ll definitely look into how I can make them happen!

And please note that these products will absolutely not be intended to just “cash out” on Topless Topics and make a profit–every dollar made from the sale of them will go into Topless Topics upkeep and improvement, whether that means paying for monthly costs like Vimeo video hosting, or buying better recording equipment, or funding future photoshoots, or more!

Thank you so much for your support, regardless of whether you can afford any purchases or not. The best support any of you can offer is just letting me know if you find the videos useful, and that you’re here as genuine believers in equality, not just sticking around to look at me! I appreciate every piece of genuine encouragement more than I can ever describe!!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  Cleo.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.