(I still need to organize this page by service, etc. For now it’s just a massive dump of screenshots of the many, many times Topless Topics content has been banned on every platform you’ve ever heard of and some you probably haven’t, always and only for the heinous unforgiveable sin of nonsexual female nipples!)
I made a pro-vax Topless Topics Rant Vlog that simply sites info about the extremely contagious new Delta Variant of covid19 from reputable sources like WaPo and the CDC directly and asks viewers to get vaccinated so our children can be safe someday, and my dedicated cabal of haters managed to get the video immediately removed as “medical disinformation”???
Of course I appealed it, and of course they immediately rejected that appeal, saying “yep, it’s medical disinformation.” (It’s not)
In cruel irony, hours after my appeal was rejected, I got yet another reply from an anti-vax toolbag making the false assertion that children do not suffer from covid, and linking to an ACTUAL VACCINE DISINFORMATION VIDEO still up on Youtube without a problem, because of course:
Banned from daily motion, a website that claims to allow nonsexual nudity, the same day I started using it
YOutube Banned My Entire Topless Topics Show Account!
There isn’t really anything I can do about it (I filed an appeal but those always get immediately rejected or, in the case of the longtime #normalizenudity activist Hector Martinez (@_Hector_Mtz on Twitter), they’ll simply never reply to your appeal at all.
So, I tried filing a change.org petition! Who knows, if we can get several hundred thousand signatures, maybe we can finally convince Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, etc that it’s more “financially beneficial” for them to stop giving “male-looking nipples” priviliges against censorship that the rest of us don’t get!
Sign the “Restore Topless Topics’ #freethenipple youtube channel and STOP GIVING MEN EXTRA RIGHTS” petition here:
I fucking. fucking. fucking hate these websites.
In order of most recently received:
Decided to make this page as a sort of information-dump of screenshots and videos about every time I’ve been banned on every platform, just to link the “you don’t really get banned, you’re just pretending to for attention” haters. I’ll try to organize this better at another time.
Links to videos relating to being banned:
- You win, YouTube. No more nipples. https://youtu.be/CGy0CkTG-go
- Banned from Youtube AND Facebook ON THE SAME DAY! Yep, another hiatus! https://youtu.be/3kYyQtXC2DQ
- Yep, Youtube Still Bans Topless Videos (just as i keep telling you) https://youtu.be/Il3NnFByj0U
- “Banned 4 Lyfe: Topless Topics Preview” (wherein Youtube banned a video that was COMPLETELY ABOVE-CHEST WITH NO NIPPLE SHOWING WHATSOEVER) https://vimeo.com/131139274
- “Topless Topics: How to Make a Balloon Animal Dog! (featuring Kaiser)” (a completely nonsexual video where my husband and I are both barechested while he shows us how to blow up balloon animals, just like you’d see at a kid’s party. This is the Vimeo upload of the same exact video that Youtube banned as “sexually explicit”) https://vimeo.com/123322861
- “Youtube Bans Topless Video about Websites Banning Topless Videos” (a video about getting banned on Youtube for nonsexual female toplessness. Again. After which I went on another 3 month Youtube hiatus, because fuck that noise) https://vimeo.com/210283395
- “Topless Topics’ Last Video Ever: ENTIRE YOUTUBE ACCOUNT BANNED MID-LIVESTREAM” (the recorded version of a livestream that Youtube banned the entire account of MID-STREAM for “sexual content” while I edited pictures from the Sauvies Island photoshoot) https://vimeo.com/257392346
- “Fed-Up Free the Nipple Feminist Ragequits Social Media! (& commemorates by burning my Youtube/Vidcon Playbook!)” (that time that I actually tried to quit making Topless Topics videos entirely but decided I had too much to say to let the patriarchy win) https://vimeo.com/258899988