Please help spread the word about Topless Topics past all the censorship and shadowbans that prevent me from growing organically! When my accounts aren’t outright banned, my content is marked as “adult only” and hidden from search results, so the ONLY way I can grow is if you share a direct link to my content so that YOUR friends, family and followers can find my stuff!
The more you follow, subscribe, like, share, retweet, etc, the more likely others who follow you will see the link and hopefully become a Topless Topics supporter as well!
Follow Topless Topics on social media for new content updates and conversations-
New! OnlyFans Donations: https://onlyfans.com/topless-topics
Video Game Livestreams: twitch.tv/toplesstopics
I don’t have time to reply to every message, but I do read all of them, and will reply to direct inquiries if I can!
If you’d like to help me attract new followers even more easily, here’s an easy peasy graphic updated in November 2019 for you to share to the social media platform of your choice to help get the word out about Topless Topics!
It’s an unfortunate reality in this digital age that, short of lightning striking with an unexpectedly viral video that ends up with you being interviewed on The Ellen Show or something similar, the only way to grow your presence online is through self-promotion, self-promotion, self-promotion. Add to that the extra layer of difficulty in trying to promote yourself when you stand for something instantly “controversial” as female nipples which will get you banned immediately on pretty much every popular social media website out there, and yeah… “You’re gonna have a bad time” [/oldmeme]
At this point in the Topless Topics lifestyle, I’ve come to grips with the fact that the only way I’m going to grow this “brand” enough to actually effect positive changes on the topless equality front (not getting banned from every major website for posting exactly the same amount of “nudity” as a male would be a great start) is if I grit my teeth and play by the rules of the patriarchy enough that I can keep my content up on the various social media platforms that everyone and their mom currently uses.
To that end, I’ve made this page to simply list out all my current social media platforms, and hoping that anyone reading this page will help me spread the word by liking/following me on each one. Please note that this website (www.toplesstopics.org) will remain my primary focus on sharing new content, since it’s the only one I can even remotely control whether or not I get banned, as previous experience shows even censored content of mine can and will be spontaneously obliterated if enough trolls report it. So as long as you’re checking in here regularly (and/or you’re signed up for the semi-weekly Topless Topics Mailing List), the rest of these links are just to help me reach more new viewers.
Okay, enough preamble. Here are all the links I can think of, and I will add to this list as new accounts are made/old ones are permabanned:
- For new (uncensored) videos: https://vimeo.com/toplesstopics
- For new (censored) videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwfMMBpTj5SINfq99s8l2JQ (aka ToplessTopicsShow, but we can’t get a custom URL until the account has at least 100 subscribers and is at least 30 days old)
- Previously uploaded videos that I’m in the process of taking down, as per the explanation in this video: https://www.youtube.com/user/ToplessTopics
- Since I started my boycott of Facebook at the start of 2018, I became very active on Twitter as my primary social media platform (even though even Twitter has been censoring all my content as “sensitive media” for several years now, thanks to angry Trumpers reporting me for…you guessed it…female nipples in my profile pic.) However you should know I post to it a lot, I mean A LOT, primarily about politics so don’t follow me if you don’t want to get spammed and/or are a fan of Republicans :p https://twitter.com/ToplessTopics
- Updated sporadically, as Facebook is super eager to ban me even for 3 pixels of nipple in an auto-generated thumbnail in a reply comment: https://www.facebook.com/TopTopicsTV/ (Yes I can’t even have “topless” in the page title without getting banned!)
- Mostly just pictures of stuff I find interesting/cute, but occasional screenshots of especially inventive hatemail, announcements whenever I’m about to livestream, etc.: https://www.instagram.com/toplesstopics/
- So many people kept asking about Snapchat that I finally made one, but I’m keeping it $25+ patreon donor only so I have less of a risk of getting shut down by trolls: https://www.patreon.com/ToplessTopics (read more about it in the reward tier descriptions on the right)
- Primarily reblogs of others’ #freethenipple or nudism/naturism content, and reposts from Instagram: http://toplesstopics.tumblr.com/
- To easily see if I have a current livestream going, you can visit this page: https://www.toplesstopics.org/livestream/
- Or, to subscribe directly, here is my Twitch account which I mostly only use for video game livestreams (nothing topless because like all the popular website, Twitch allows brutal violence and bloodshed in video games, but not nonsexual female nipples: https://www.twitch.tv/toplesstopics
- I’ve also started occasionally livestreaming to the new Youtube account ToplessTopicsShow, mostly just to read hatemail aloud as it’s easier to get through if I feel like I have supporters in the room with me: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwfMMBpTj5SINfq99s8l2JQ/live
- Some of the old livestreams are still up on the original ToplessTopicsTV account, here’s a link to a playlist with them: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuYILcYUoiqGaUZDqvPaCl-yfRdWyR9Hv
- If you’re wondering about previous livestreams, alas all those channels have been banned by Youtube. One was even banned mid-livestream, despite being unlisted so only alleged supporters of Topless Topics on other social media services had the link! And with those bans, all recordings of previous livestreams were deleted as well. Don’t worry, I’m sure none of them were all that amazing :p
- Vimeo did roll out a livestreaming service some months back, but as of now, their platform is ridiculously overpriced and definitely not worth using up what donations I get just to host a livestream that maybe a handful of people would watch. Here’s hoping Vimeo realizes soon how ridiculous their price model is and rolls out something more manageable in the future: https://vimeo.com/live
Methods of Financial Support
- The most up-to-date listing of ways you can financially support Topless Topics is on the actual Donation page: https://www.toplesstopics.org/donate/
- However, if you want to subscribe/bookmark directly, here’s the Etsy store, where you can purchase digital prints for now, and hopefully soon a wider variety of physical goods, like handmade bracelets, signed prints, one-of-a-kind polaroids and Topless Topics branded merchandise: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ToplessTopics
- There’s also the Patreon, where you can sign up for different reward tiers based on your financial ability and/or what you’re interested in receiving: https://www.patreon.com/ToplessTopics